Between 2017 and 2019, Dermafacs commissioned studies to measure the efficacy of HSX technology, the key ingredient in RecoverX.
According to Corneometer measurements, RecoverX increased moisturization 131.20% over the baseline 30 minutes after Application.
According to TWEL Measurements, RecoverX improved the skin barrier 24.27% over the baseline after day 10.
According To Nova Meter Measurements, RecoverX improved hydration levels 20.2% over the baseline after 5 days.
According to a PI assessment on day 2 RecoverX caused a 2.09 mean difference from the baseline.
On day 2, Recover X caused a 1.18 mean difference from the baseline
On day 2 RecoverX caused a 2.03 difference from the baseline.
- 85% of subjects recovered within 5 days
- 100% of subjects recovered within 10 days
- 90% of subjects noticed a reduction in the redness of their blemishes
- 80% noticed the number of blemishes were reduced
- 86.67% of subjects felt the treated scar/stretch mark is softer
- 86.67% of subjects felt the scar/stretch marks feel smother on the treated side
- 86.67% of subjects felt the color of the scar/stretch mark blends better with the surrounding skin after using RecoverX.